Dear Low Carb Fit Femme's I hope my message finds you well. Most years hubby and I always try to do something special on Valentine's Day and this year was no different. This year I was a little bit more concerned about keeping it together than previous years and the reason for this is that I have committed to something totally new and different.
Low Carb Meals for a Low Carb LifestyleWe only have one life & one body. It's up to each of us, individually to decide how important it is to look after our body. These low carb meals will help you to form healthy eating habits, develop enjoyable exercise routines with our exercise articles & live your life to the fullest with our health articles, while our diet articles will encourage weightloss. We value your opinions & look forward to your comments.
Follow a Low Carb Lifestyle with Femme Fit's Low Carb Meals
Chantal recently contacted Low Carb Femme Fit and asked whether I would consider helping her to reach her health goals, delighted that she had chosen my 30 Day Low Carb Eating Plan, I agreed. Chantal started in earnest on the 9th of June 2014 and Low Carb Femme Fit will be posting a weekly update on her progress, challenges, personal experiences and of course achievements.
- My before and after photo's.
- What is metabolic syndrome?
- Food Allergy or Food Intolerance?
- Low Carb Avocado Muffins
- Low Carb Crustless Quiche Lorraine
- Low Carb Savoury Cheese Crackers
- Ketogenic diet
- Low Carb Coconut Bread
- Weight Plateau
- Low Carb Mashed Turnips
- Low Carb Mulligatawny Soup
- Effects of low carb diets
- What is a fat fast?
- Low carb courgette fritters
- Low carb fried green tomatoes
- Low Carb Tuna Melt
- Is a low carb high fat diet good for the heart?
- Celeste's low carb hot chocolate