You can still enjoy all your curry and casserole dishes which consisted of rice. Cauliflower rice with lime and coriander is tasty and a good substitute. Makes 4 servings. Enjoy!
Cauliflower rice with lime and coriander
Recipe idea: Lime and coriander could be substituted with 1 tsp of turmeric spice, which will give it a curry flavour and golden yellow in appearance.
Caulifower rice with lime and coriander ingredients:
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander (cilantro)
- 2 tablespoons butter (optional)
Cauliflower rice with lime and coriander cooking instructions:
2. Place grated cauliflower and water in a microwave-safe covered dish.
3. Cook cauliflower in microwave on high until tender, about 7 minutes.
4. Stir lime zest, lime juice, coriander, and butter into cooked cauliflower until well blended.
Nutrition - Per serving
Carbohydrates - 9.6g
Cholesterol - 15mg
Fibre - 4.2g
Protein - 3.1g