These low carb pancakes are quick and easy to make. Great for breakfast or increase your quantities for a more substantial family dinner and include some savoury toppings of your choice. A home made pancake is the best pancake of all!
Low carb pancake
I thankfully do not have a sweet tooth at all, but if you would like to add a sweetener of your choice feel free to do so :)
Low carb pancake ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour, sifted
- 2 Tablespoons almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons butter(for frying)
Low carb pancake cooking instructions:
2. Whisk in coconut flour, almond meal, and baking powder. Whisk till mixture is smooth.
3. Let set for 5 mins.
4. Heat pan, add butter. Then spoon ladles full into pan creating 4 equal portions.
5. Fry till golden brown, flip and brown other side.
6. Do not overcook or else they will be dry.
Carbohydrate, Total - 13.02 g
Fibre total dietary - 7.33 g
Protein - 18.44 g
Total lipid (fat) - 26.55 g
Net Carbs - 5.69