This is a perfect Sunday morning breakfast. Its so easy to make you could probably get your children involved and make it a family event.
Bacon cheddar muffins in a minute
Bacon could be substituted with finely chopped sausage, or beef mince. The choice is yours.
Bacon cheddar muffins in a minute ingredients:
- 1 tbs. butter, melted
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Dash of Chili Flakes
- 2 ounce (56g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 strips crispy bacon, crumbled
Bacon cheddar muffins in a minute cooking instructions:
2. In large pyrex measuring cup melt butter to just barely melted (5 – 7 seconds) and stir in egg mixture.
3. Add baking powder, salt, pepper and chili flakes stirring until combined.
4. Stir in cheddar cheese and bacon bits.
5. Pour into prepared Ramekins.
6. Microwave on HIGH for 1 – 2 minutes depending on the strength of your oven.