These healthy veggie chips are very tasty and also very easy to make. They are great as an accompaniment to a main meal or alternatively a weekend snack if you should have a snack attack.
How to make easy veggie chips
Recipe idea: If you like your chips very thin use a kitchen tool like a mandolin slicer. You can also place all your veggies on a oiled baking sheet and lightly spray your veggies with the oil which you have poured into a spray bottle. This can be purchased at a plastics or chinese shop. You will also use less oil this way.
How to make easy veggie chips ingredients:
- 150g (15.8oz) parsnips
- 150g (15.80z) beetroot
- 150g (15.8oz) turnips
- 100ml (3.3oz) avocado, coconut or olive oil.
- Spices to coat.
How to make easy veggie chips cooking instructions:
2. Cut the parnsips into "wedgie" fingers.
3. Place all the cut veggies into a bowl and lightly sprinkle with oil of your choice.
4. Add salt and pepper and any other seasonings you like.
5. If you prefer a middle eastern flavour add cumin or even garlic and chilli for a mexican twist.
6. Preheat your oven to 218 celsius or 425 fahrenheit.
7. Lightly oil a baking sheet, and spread of single layer of the sliced veggies across the sheet.
8. Bake for 10 mins and then flip the chips and bake for another 8 minutes until crispy and golden brown.